At 92% AFUE, the UltraSaver90Plus is the most efficient wall furnace available. This clean, modern cabinet fits any décor. Choose 35,000 or 17,500 Btu.
Simple Operation – For all of its technology, the US90 is surprisingly easy to operate. The built-in control panel lets you operate the wall furnace manually or set the built-in thermostat to maintain the desired temperature.
Versatile Installation – Thanks to its super efficiency, the US90 uses widely available 2-inch PVC pipe or Empire approved Poly pipe for venting. Using PVC requires just a fraction of the material cost and labor involved in steel vent pipe. PVC pipe fits easily inside a standard stud wall, eliminating the additional framing and clearances required for metal vent pipe. The 2-inch PVC pipe can run up to 50 feet to terminate vertically or horizontally.
Inside the UltraSaver90Plus
Power-vent blower draws in an ideal charge of air (White Arrow) to support combustion.
In-shot burners (Orange Arrows) generate the heat. (Two burners in the PV35 and one in the PV18). The two-stage heat exchanger consists of a large-diameter tube and multiple small-diameter stainless steel finned tubes. Each transfers progressively more heat.
Cooled exhaust (Green Arrows) exits the heater via PVC (or Empire approved Poly vent pipe) at 110 to 120 degrees F.
Room air (Blue Arrows) is drawn into the top of the heater by the blower and forced across the heat exchanger.
Warm air (Red Arrows) exits through the bottom louvers at the front of the heater.
Exceptional Safety Features
- Sealed two-stage heat exchanger protects indoor air quality
- Electronic hot-surface ignition eliminates the standing pilot light
- PVC (or Empire approved Poly) venting system stays cool to touch, passes all high-wind test protocols
- Microprocessor continuously monitors all functions and displays a diagnostic code to allow faster repair (i.e. if the flue is blocked)
Options & Accessories
- PVSA1 Air Pipe Kit (Converts heater from single flue to direct-vent)
- PVSDS1 Deep Rear Shroud (Allows venting to be run in front of the wall on floor installations only. Adds 3 3/8 inches in depth)
- PVSEP1 External Condensate Pump Kit (Pumps condensate away from heater instead of gravity drain)
- PVSHT1 Heated Humidification Tray (Evaporates condensate as humidity back into the room)
- PVSRT1 Temperature Sensor Relocation Kit (Room temperature Sensor Extension)
- PVSWS1 Wall Mount Shroud (Allows installation of heater off of the floor)
- PVSCT10 Condensate Hose Extension (10 feet condensate drain extension)
- FRBTPL Battery Remote Control, Programmable Thermostat, Backlit
- UltraSaver90Plus Temperature Sensor Kit
- UltraSaver90Plus Tubing Field Replacement Kit
- UltraSaver90Plus Air Pipe Kit
- UltraSaver90Plus Wall Mount Shroud
- UltraSaver90Plus Condensate Hose Kit
- UltraSaver90Plus Condensate Pump Kit
- UltraSaver90Plus Humidification Tray Kit
- UltraSaver90Plus Vent Translation Kit
- UltraSaver90Plus Wireless Remote Kit
- The most efficient wall furnace available – 92% A.F.U.E.
- Choose 35,000 Btu or 17,500 Btu
- Clean, Modern cabinet fits your décor
- Cool-Touch cabinet prevents accidental burns
- Vents with low-cost PVC or Poly pipe venting
- Simple control system is easy to learn and easy to use
- Works with most programmable thermostats
- Works at high altitude
- Whisper quiet operation
- Choose Natural or LP gas (Conversion kits available)
- Made in U.S.A.
Note: Please buy from a local dealer. Empire will not warranty any UltraSaver90Plus wall furnace that is not installed by the selling dealer or that dealer’s direct contract agents.